Is it hard to learn Photoshop?

I have no experience at all in photoshop but I'm required to design posters/banners/brochures for my company's products and I tried searching around for free online image editing tools but according to many feedbacks, photoshop is the best software. I just have photoshop installed in my company's computer today and I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know any tutorial for beginners for photoshop? I need to know how to crop out people's face and design it into a poster/brochure. And I've heard about stuff about layering which I have no idea what it is too. Will I be able to fully master the basics of Adobe Photoshop CS 6 in 2-3 days? If someone can teach me over Skype, I'll be so grateful! Any beginner tutorials to recommend for this?

Yes,you can't use Photoshop for designing brochures,banners,posters,etc. Designing & App tools you might learn but you should be passionate about designing,you should be creative & every-time you should do something different.Think, Creativity & Ability is the most important way to compete others as there are lots of designers roaming around all over web.

tough luck,

try watching tutorials you might learn few stuff.